Integrated mobile solution for doctors and patients allows doctors to monitor patient’s health through data captured via the patient’s smartphone.
When a user needs medical consultation, the patient can look-up the associated doctors and initiate a video or a voice call with them through the app and fix an appointment.
The solution can store the patient’s medical history, existing conditions, allergies, and hospitalized dates.
Track patients’ blood type, height, weight, prescriptions with dosage and frequency, pharmacy information, doctor’s names and notes.
- Sustaining finance & operations efficiency.
- Maintaining transparency for patients with the help of IT technology.
- Lack of governance & leadership.
- Need for schedule control in hospitals and in appointments of patients.
- Need for better communication.
- The current system is hard to use, slow, inefficient or inflexible.
- Operational cost is high.
- The present system does not support current business needs like web sales, collaboration and business intelligence.
- Dependence on paperwork and spreadsheets.
- Decision-makers get frustrated because of the lack of easy access to information on business, sales and markets.
- System limitations prevent you from moving forward against the competitions.
- The old system of management may be hampering or limiting your effectiveness in pleasing the customers, answering their questions or delivering products on time.
Centralized collection of data:
- To provide greater operating efficiency in performance improvement through a more flexible delivery model.
- To optimize the doctors’ schedule and improve communication streams between the doctor and the patient.
- To aid collaboration across the system to provide the best resources and expertise available.
- To document and present a variety of treatment plans through better data, information and reporting.
Reduction in operational cost:
- Huge data related to patients and their health problems can be stored for reference.
- Medical conditions and procedures could be updated on the ERP system.
- All related departments can update and access the related data and this leads to efficient decision making and reliable management.
- Manages the details of the clinic or hospital.
- Stores all data related to the medicines, bed, rooms, charges etc.
- Automatically updates the entire stock and inventory management system.
- Makes it easy for the patients and doctors to understand and compare the medical history of the patient at different stages of treatment.
Management of all departments in an automotive manner:
- Speeds up the process of billing and data sharing.
- Following long queues for appointments and bill payments become unnecessary.
- Management staff can get access to all accurate reports including accounts without visiting multiple branches.
- Doctors’ daily schedule and patients’ records could be easily managed.
- An opportunity for the clients to get information about the new healthcare services and developments.
- Advertising the services at a global level.
- Encouraging the patients to trust the efficient services and care of the hospital.
- Providing a great experience for the patients.
- Giving patients access to a number of doctors.
- Increasing revenue as a result of improved cash collection & reduced no-shows.
- Enabling process improvement based on best practices.
- Assisting transformation efforts through increased integration.